CERS Lifecycle is committed to providing a quality product while protecting the environment and ensuring all personnel, both on-site and throughout the recycling chain, are protected from occupational health & safety issues. CERS Lifecycle strives for continual improvement of its products, services and its R2, Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Management System. Our R2EHSMS Policy demonstrates our commitment to the following:
- A commitment to prevention of injury and ill health and continual improvement in R2QEHS management and R2QEHS performance for employees, contractors, visitors and all employees who handle our material throughout the recycling chain;
- A commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce R2QEHS risks;
- A commitment to investigate any workplace accidents, injuries, and near misses, and promptly correct any unsafe condition or practice;
- A commitment to consultation and participation of workers and, where they exist, workers’ representatives;
- A commitment to comply with, and where practicable exceed, the requirements of the R2QEHS;
- A commitment to the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, use of sustainable resources and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems;
- A commitment to comply with all relevant R2QEHS compliance obligations, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines, and any other R2QEHS commitments made by the organization;
- Establishment of R2QEHS objectives and targets that demonstrate our commitment to this policy;
- Demonstrate(s) senior management’s commitment to customer satisfaction;
- A commitment to work with downstream partners, customers and contractors to fulfill our environmental and health & safety goals;
- and A willingness to always strive towards continual improvement and enhancement of our R2QEHS performance.
It is the commitment of CERS Lifecycle to ensure that all material received is handled in accordance with the hierarchy of responsible management strategies. This hierarchy follows the Reuse, Materials Recovery, and Energy Recovery or Land Disposal strategy as outlined in Provision 2 of the R2V3 Standard. Further this commitment shall incorporate the Focus Material Management Plan that has been developed.